Thursday, April 24, 2008

another late night

Another late night


photagraphy


Just finish doing up e birthday card for our birthday girl.
haha...
Huimin is my new classmate for this sem.
First girl having birthday with us, of cos must be special.
So thought of doing a card for her.
With the wishes from my classmates
Which i will force them to write tomorro.
Whahah....
Her birthday will be on this sat, so we will be celebrating for her on friday instead.
HuiMin- You have poor classmates here...
haha... So do pardon my drawing yeah...Cant afford a card ...haha.


Today went out with Wanting...
Studying??
Yap...
So we went from eating "good food" at westmall(2nd floor),
to mac find place(with plug for my lappie),
finding no place,
we went to library...
n wanting do nothing good but sneezing all the way..
hehe..think library need to get a good clean up le...
So after awhile,
we change to another place, which is the mac again...
luckily when we went down, we are able to find place with plug.
So we eat n study and eat and study....
Till 11 pm...
And it marks the end of our day...

now is 2am
2moro is another schooling day.
School is incredible.
sometimes, going to school seems to be entering a war.
U need to be prepared to protect yourself.

There are no definitely foes.
But who will promise me that
there will be definitely friends.

Unpredictable seems to be the best word i can use here.
N going to sleep is the only thing i can do now.
But honestly, I don feel like goin to school sometimes.
But i have to....I know I have to....Not only for myself.
But for my parents.

"sleepy thoughts"
JIA YOU lixia.

No comments: