Monday, May 19, 2008

Our one week

Our one week






There are 7 days in a week,
and we are actually seeing each other for all the days
(other than wed- Cos careless u down with fever...LOL)

Mmm...
seriously, i appreciate everything u have done.
Even i am working, u can still find time
to come down look for me and sent me
back home.
* N u are the first guy who mean it when u say u are goin to sent me home to my doorstep.
N u r first to enter my door...Whahah...
This remind me of how fast u ran out when i told u my
father is coming home...
Whahaa

LOL...
We are a comedy pair.
Most of the time, we are rushing for the last train.
Hahaha...

I think next time,
we just date at the control station there la.
Then no need to rush.

MJ- Did u realise we are always forgetting time?
And end up need to rush for train?
LOL...I got a poor time management bf.

Misses....

No comments: