Sunday, July 6, 2008

Seems to lost track!!

Seems to lost track!!



I have lost track in a lot of things.
All blames to my time management.
There are a lot of things that need to be done,
But i don seem to be working on it.

*PP project needed to do ASAP
*Need to do well for UT
*Need to lose weight
*Need to be punctual for everything....
(seriously -0.5% for being late for class is not worth it)
*Be ready for all meetings: being a member of Student council
* Be ready for the contribution of time for meetings: being a secretary for SLC(CCA)

Haiz....
I cant multi- task....
tats y when things get more and more, I will choose to do nothing.
I can only concentrate on one thing,
which is one of e reason y i become so lazy to ask my friends out.
* I am blamed by my friends for not asking them out
* I am blamed by my dear for attending all the meetings and activities

mmmm......
I am tired to argue.

I think i am good in bottling up my feelings.
Cos i seem to be posting new posts at one go rather than constantly.

ok, got to go sleep now le.
I have work 2moro....
See wat i mean by poor time management?
LOL....

No comments: