Thursday, November 13, 2008

happy 6 months anniversary

Happy 6months anniversary















Time flies, real fast.
Its actually our 6th months anniversary.
Celebrated this special day with dear's
best buddy-junjie & his gf huimin.

me and dear celebrating half year anniversary,
and junjie & huimin celebrating their 1 year anniversary.
The date is actually the same, so qiao loh.
both anniversary is on the 11th.
Its actually dear n junjie de childhood promise, to
celebrate their anniversary together.

Dear saved a lot of money for this special day,
we have our dinner at this Australian restaurant.
After having our expensive meals, we walk around clarke quay
and end up in the "Elephant" pub.
Listen to the band performs and drink tiger?
ooops.haha...

really enjoy this day with dear, though i really wear my heels till
very pain. I really love the eyor that dear bought for me.
He actually rem this eyor that i come across at AMK hub.
N my first rose from my dear.
Its in purple color de, my fav color somemore.
So happy...


more n more anniversaries for us.

No comments: