Monday, March 30, 2009

My 'special' Monday

My 'special' Monday

(taken during my 19th birth)

Today is Jordan's birthday, a group of us go visit him at Kun Ming Shan.
Sorry jordan tat we appear to be short of words.
U know its difficult to talk to a photo n imagine its u.
Our birthday wish is sincere n really hope u will be happy up there.

Have dinner with ur dad, left a seat for u too.
Hope u enjoy ur birthday with us.
Every year we will celebrate all of our 'Family's Birthday together, n i am always very happy
to see a big group of us come together.
U will still be with us for our every gathering, we wont forget u.
Today really have a nice dinner with ur dad joining.
U have a very interesting n caring dad. N we know more abt ur childhood moments.
:)
this birthday gathering still have birthday girl peixuan n birthday boy benjamin.
"Its hard to forget e momories"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U"

I really enjoy each gatherings with this group of friends.
all e funny memories from sec to poly n even to our adult hood.
I really appreciate this friendship.
I only know tat i am always laughin when i am with u all.
"THANK YOU ALL"

No comments: