Friday, June 19, 2009

Upset

Upset



I got really upset with marketing faci.
how can she follow e system blindly de.
Just because i didnt submit my quiz?
= grade affected....
really upset with her.
N i really regretted getting up with mens cramp late at around 1am,
just to do her rj before getting back to sleep...
super regret
Life is getting more n more 'interesting'
haha!!!

********
Example of the brick wall

Is there a brick wall in your way?
Fine, that happens. But you have a choice.
You can walk away from the wall. You can go over the wall.
You can go under the wall.
You can go around the wall. You can also obliterate the wall.
The choice is in my hand.

(*wish i can do this... always stay positive. cant i just see things in e bright side)
somehow i don dare to see e bright side. once u get to see e darkness,
u don dare to enjoy e daylight.

Encouragement to myself...
Be strong... i am goin to survive to see my 2moro



No comments: