Monday, July 23, 2007

Friend?
Wat is the meaning of friend between guy n girl? It means calling or smsing u need a reason, dont ask mii y. Becos we r friends...i am afraid to let u find me disturbing ur life....when u didnt reply my msg, i will not ask u why...cos i think u r busy with ur life...don know whether is it a reason or maybe u didnt receive my msg? maybe my msg is not a question, it doesnt matter i think...just wanted to see you sms back...haha.
Friends between girls is still e best, like wat 3 of us do today...just chat and chat in the mac...talk crap and our life...haha...I leave home earlier than sandra and ting because i need to come home n write blog..haha.jk. Next time outing must go K box..thats wat ting say.hope it can come soon...to sing the sorrow off...bla bla bla..now everyone busy so its really difficult to find one day out and sing our heart out.

No comments: