Wednesday, July 25, 2007

What do i need?


Sometimes...tats mii




Sometimes i am puzzled by what i really need. When i was at school today, i feel that i really to go home and sleep before i collapsed. Just feel so tired and sleepy today. I think too much brain cells were killed during the UT in the morning. When i reach home, i really went to sleep although i am not feelin very sleepy at tat time. Haha...so just for e sake of sleepin as i promise myself i will get myself some sleep...but the main thing is i forget to set my alarm clock, so when i wake up, it was after 9 pm. the funny thing is i thought it is only 7 pm. so i was quite happy with myself tat i am able to get up without alarm clock.ahah. when i saw the time shown on the clock in e livin room, i was like so sian...tat feelin came back again...wat do i need ? do i really need to sleep for that long...i can use the time to do other things. And wat for i sleep for so long and now i cant go sleep because i am 100% energetic. haha...sometimes i just get upset over myself just because of very small things... tats mii i thing...tend to think alot which leads to my life a struggle. Isn's it better to be a happy go lucky person...

No comments: