Monday, September 3, 2007

does not mean it.


Does not mean it.


Kind of surprise to see him leave me a tag. Thought imagination again...haiz. I thought of whether i should write about him that time in my blog, but disregard the thought that he would view my blog. Cos i really thought he wouldnt read my blog. Aii...kind of stupid i think.


I am sorry to him if i had write awful stuff in that blog post, cos that day really kind of upset. Who ask me to close the pushcart late, till no one leave, everyone went home, then the door of the malls also close le, everything close le, still need to walk another round to take the mrt. The feelin of loneliness came back to me. After i write that posting, i don think i agree with my last statement le. That part which say i dislike him le. Mmm... Not because he cancel off last min then i dislike him can. I am not that selfish de. Just feel sad only, not angry. So i really didnt mean it when i say those words, just ventin out my feelin tat time. Haiz.

No comments: