Sunday, September 2, 2007

40 over bucks...


short of 40 something bucks...oh man.


Today a lot of customers loh..but short of 40 something bucks then can meet the target of 500 dollars le. so sad loh. If can meet 500 bucks for the sale then i can get additional of 50 cents per hour le.haha. alot le k.


Kind of surprise too, today i meet christ. He is shocked when he pass by my shop and i was shocked too. Cant discribe our look at that time, too funny. He just came from his church stuff and was shoppin around with his friends as what he told me. I ask him to buy something from my shop and he really decided to look for something. haha..As promised, i give him 20 % discount off. He and his group of friends-around 5 guys stand at my shop for nearly an hour just to look for one present, then in the end, they bought an earring rack for that girl. After lookin at the earrings for an hour, they decided to buy an earring rack. I nearly laugh out, guys are really funny when they buy stuff for girls.


However, today business really good, I think christ n his friends bring luck to my shop loh. Haaha.cos i don have time to entertain them when they are at my shop, hope they wont mind. Hope 2moro is a better day, more customers coming in and buy my stuff.


No comments: