Sunday, September 2, 2007

Friday...




Friday-so much fun.




This week I off on Friday and Saturday, while the rest of the days of the week work for the whole day. Friday is the celebration for teacher’s day, so went back to secondary school with a group of my girl friends- Phuishan, wanting, Sandra, Chaileng, Yongbing. In school, we also met a lot of other classmates, huiyi, vinci, jody, Benjermin, chuanyew, K.K, jakey and lots of others. Really happy to see them and the teachers, we bought slice cakes for those teachers who thought us before and chat with them for a while.




After that me, phuishan, chuanyew, benjermin, yongbing went to westmall to have our lunch, more like gossip session.haha. about those people who went back to secondary school and those who did not. Talk about our life in school and our future; suddenly feel that I become older le. Kind of sad also, when every one of them manage to get into the course which they had chosen in the first place while I am only squeezing into a course which is near to what I wanted to have, which is business. Everyone of them talk about what they are learning in their school and complain of how stress and compare about their studies. But what can I compare with them, I do the same thing everyday in school which is not related to the course which I choose. It is really a sad thing, as I can only see my friends’ future but I cant see mine. Upset over this for a lot of times le, after having our burgar king lunch, Phuishan and me went to the food court to carry on our gossip and our life then after satisfied with that, we decided to leave for home.



Actually, I planned to go home to wrap up the present for Jianfeng so that later that night can pass it to him. But the moment I am online, I start to do my online stuff…aha.. so in the end, use a box to put the present inside then find a nice plastic bag to put it in. Sincere enough ok? Haha. .. At 5.45 I went to JInhua’s block to meet her so that we will go to Science Centre mac to meet the rest of them and the birthday boy-Jianfeng. When we reach the Bukit combak Mrt platform, Jinhua introduced a guy friend to me-guowei. She did not tell me that we are meeting him, so I was kind of surprised. Guowei is a nice guy, who really very friendly, first time meet can also talk and laugh together. A funny and nice guy I can say.




After reaching Jurong East, the three of us went to buy a cake for the birthday boy with 6 persons chipping in the money. We celebrate for JianFeng at around 8 pm, so the rest of the time, we hang around in the science centre mac and chit chat. After the funny part of the celebration, we decided to went to JE to play pool. Which is more laughter than playing for me, so I think I pay $4 bucks there entertaining myself? Haha. But I really have fun that night, with friends around me, I am not that lonely and won’t be thinking of him at the moment. We played till 12.15 am, then take MRT home. By the time I reach home, I am really very tired. Thought would go sleep as soon as I reach home, but in the end, end up online till 2 am. Haha…addicted to online le.

No comments: