Sunday, March 22, 2009

My New Sem ahead!!!

My New Sem ahead!!!

(took this when at work. see e magic of editing)

Just came home from work, 2moro got to go with Ting to changi
Airport to send Shan n e rest to China.
Just learned about my new Classes*
which means 4 different classes for everyday with diff classmates.
God!

i cant imagine how m i goin to survive through.
the school system changed,
New UT gradin to adapt,
new school timing to adapt,
new classmates to adapt,
new FYP team to adapt,
I AM GOIN TO STRUGGLE THROUGH...

Haven even start this new sem,
N i have already being discouraged.
one word
SIANS*

Below are my new classes.
Day 4 - Healthcare Applications 1 (C367) @ W67F-C
Day 3 - Manufacturing and Logistics Systems I (C361) @ W67A-C
Day 2 - Sales Management (B217) @ E56P-B
Day 1 - Marketing (B216) @ E56P-B

FYP NAME
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

Looking at wat i have chosen for my course,
i am now more confused of my future. really...
being one with goalless is tiring.
though there are still familiar faces in my new classes,
but the one tat i wish to see is not there.
fated? is it a good thing... HAHA
SIANS DOUBLE



No comments: