Sunday, March 22, 2009

My work!!!

My work!!!

my work as sales assistance is getting out of my mind already.
i thought i enjoy this job, but end up feeling more restless as
days went by. My work is simply like this
*serve n help customers
*repair for customers
*listen to complains n get scolded for nothing
*be polite n don ask them F off...
N don complain when ur noodle get dry when listenin to customers complaining

i am just tired ba, esp when dint have good rest these 2 nights.
so lack of sleep does do e magic,
which is raise my voice at customer
(opps, i dont normally do tat)

I wanted a new job, n i m lookin for one.
but outside are lookin for full timers, no vacancies for part timers.
my situation now is (workin with my soul flying off)


zzz... so i drawn pictures, read magazines, play hp games till no battery n DAZE at no where!

(draw a kitty to have more sales-plain sleepy)

haahah. i am just restless, maybe i have lost e enthusiasm in tis job.
i wanted to learn new things n most impt, i wanted a job with colleagues working with u.


No comments: