Monday, April 13, 2009

Idiot Monday!

Idiot Monday!

I really wan to put blame on some1, but i dono who's at fault now.
should i blame e one who forget to call and tell e human resource manager tat i am coming over? or should i blame e manager at Sakae for not telling mii earlier when i call him before going up to e building? should i blame e one who didnt summit my personal information up?
AND WHO SHALL I BLAME FOR WASTING MY WHOLE AFTERNOON TODAY!!!

I purposely call back to Sakae n Look for e manager, n
felt satisfy for the apology.
I didnt accept ur payment of my fare trip, COS I BLOODY THINK TAT ITS NOT ENOUGH.
~~~~

for everyone's information, its e anger inside mii tat rules over mii.
not e damn bus and mrt fare.
I took one hour train to Paya Lebar, go to e wrong side of e bustop n waited.
then go to e right ride of e bustop to wait all over again.
cos of e construction going on there, these two bustops are not facing across the road.
I make e effort to not explode under e sun. n board e bus.
luckily i arrive at e right stop, rather satisfy with tis.
BUT i got lost after alighting. bloody hell, tell mii its at e Irying road.
cant e assitant manager tell mii tat e main building is inside the small road tat
connected to e Irying road.
I am like one stupid fool tat walks up n down tis Irying road to another dono wat road.
n when i call to ask, e manager tell mii tat its all e way insde the small road.
NVM. all my fault la.

N when i finally found e building, n find e damn lift, n saw e receptionist, n saw the damn
human resource manager.
N recive tis stupid n dono wat type of reason after letting mii sit ther to wait for her to
confirm why i am here!!!!!

she said no one informed her, n now interviewing mii is not in her schedule.
go n die la.... all e fire inside mii explode! WITH A SMILE SOMEMORE.
wat she sounds to mii is tat wat she have now is VERY IMPORTANT.
N MIIIIIII! I am only someone, a girl who wasted her afternoo.
damn u damn u. its paya lebar leh, for ur information.
its not ur fault tat u r not informed, but u can at least say some thing more worthy to
calm my emotion at tat moment. u didnt even say something tat sound like apology to mii.
wat am i now huh.
i waited for so long, just for u to confirm n come out n tell mii tat i am not in ur schedule,
n will call again to confirm with mii again.
bloody ass. all these time when i am waiting. cant u interview mii.
i took 2 hours to get to this damn company!

~~~~~
OK , I AM DONE WITH TIS FOR TODAY.
i am cooling myself.
n through spending money.
for everyone's information, i bought 3 tops n 1 shoe, 3 two pin plug, n cut my hair.
N NEARLY BOUGHT NEAR TO $60 OF HAIR CONDITIONAL N SPRAY.
lucky i stuck myself in e library for e rest of my time.
if not..... haha.
~~~
actually i don really sound so pissed like wat i posted above already.
most impt, i just felt tat i m not treated like wat i should deserve.


No comments: