Monday, April 13, 2009

New member

New member

Good, i have 10 min to type tis post,
cos gonna go mop e floor before goin to Paya lebar for e injection
which is needed for my new job (Sakae Sushi).
Needle on my arm! shit... PAIN i can feel now
ok, tat wil be worried by mii later. haha.

well! Just now my new machine arrived with BIG glory! HAHA.
cos its rather big size, and when it take over e place tat my old machine stood,
its rather obvious tat my kitchen is getting smaller. haha.
well, kind of sad tat e old one left with the delivery men.
N I actually forget to "pat" it before it went off. HAIZ!
I think i am too overjoyed by e new one.
N tat is really bad of mii, i can say tat.
mmm. e old 1 is with us more than 10 years le.
Good bye le. N i done something more guilty.
cos i only took photo of e new machine, but didnt take a photo of e old small machine.
i am really really really bad, aren't I!


~~~~~~~




No comments: