Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Monday Bluey...

Monday Bluey...



Classmate says this "Mon is blue color, then how about Tue?"
Well, i hope its purple color. At least not so coldly as Blue.
Anyway Tue is Sales Management, n hopefully tis Faci is not someone who favors e guys loh.
cos still cant figure out from e grade tat he gave mii.
Maybe 2moro i should be more manly? haha

Anyway updates here
* Spent my Sat doing housework and went to Dear de house, Sun work full
* * Done my first ear piercing for my first customer who walk straight into my shop.
(haha. I am so nervous but still act as a professional sia...)
anyway e customer still survives after e 2 bullets. LOL
*** Today Have a horrible day in school cos i did not do well in research n presentation.
(My group only mii 1 girl, so e discussion rate= i ask, they talk)
But still ok, stil able to survive n discuss through. Bt still nt enough, esp when
Faci said "ur team today very quiet hoh" OK! there comes e visualizing of ur grade. HAHA.

E Worst is i haven finish complyin my team members slide n my slide not finished, Faci wanted us to present earlier today n WE R E FIRST TO PRESENT.
N worst of worst, 1 of my team member go causeway, still nt back to class and the slides tat he is charged off is the main part to ans e problem statement for e day.
So... I start to do his work, luckily got Issaz help sia.
N i can feel faci de eyes on mii, as if i haven finish my work on time. HAIZ.
In e end, my own slide got problems as i am not able to defend myself due to unfinished research to support my words.

*** Today have my Theory car test, I FAILED anyway
there goes my time, my money n my rare chance of free evening to sleep at home
Went to take e test myself, really really really feel like goin home.

reached e driving centre 1 hour earlier, e examinater thought i goin for e test sia.
waited outside e room, and noted few of the funny actions done by those who come out after completing their test.

- tis guy simply walk out, turn 1 round, crush his piece of test information paper N there goes
into the dustbin. LOL
- tis girl just drift out of e room to beside her bf seat, n her bf said 'failed ah' LoL. obvious ma.
still joke with her n say so easy still failed ah. in e end e gf don let him hold hands. HAHA.

....
Cling on to myself

No comments: