Friday, April 24, 2009

There goes my new Job

There goes my new Job

** can see mii? haha... tats taken during e Pula Ubin trip last year
totally random photo k.


updates on e Sakae Job yeah.
Rem in my previous post, i mentioned about my interview tis Wed?
In e end phone e Jess (HR) manager told her tat i am too stuck with school project.
N i am really surprised cos she actually didnt talk to mii in harsh tone or watever.
isnt tat nice of her :)
Anyway back to e topic, i lost tis job. Because gt to contribute to FYP.
now only got one day available during weekend to work.
HAHA. who interested wan to give mii allowance?
i can help u do housework. haha...

Anyway lets faced e front n walk straight...
Stay on to my old job, n EARN BIG MONEY!!! hehe :)

More impt thing come first, tis comin Mon going to have my basic theory car test.
N i actually forget abt tis. so don ask mii how much have i prepared k. hehe.
Jia You. :) anyway don ask mii y i decided to take e car test. esp when i mentioned
before tat get a husband to drive can le. HAHA.
Will update on my result bah. or maybe not. tat does depend on whether i pass not.
hehe

LEARNING TO BE INDEPENDENT ><

No comments: