Wednesday, August 26, 2009

E world is still turnin

E world is still turnin

rem tat time i have high fever in school.
i cant even walk straight...
Iz accompany to busstop to take bus.
on e way out, he say i am so sick,
should ask mii bf come fetch mii, send mii home to rest.
HAHA!
well... one sword through my fragile body.
'oh! we broke up recently'
silence.
luckily my brain is not functionin tat time. if not i am goin to
head towards e toilet.
anyway by e time i reach e clinic, e world is turnin around mii...
haha. i just stare blank at e nurse, n try hard to listen to wat she is saying.

just now my dad talkin to relative on phone.
n yap. relative ask my dad about mii.
my dad is still in e dark, so he say i am attached.
another sword into my heart.

actually i dono y i am typin here. i cant stand myself free now.
every single day i would keep myself busy.
i don mind get sick... if only i can don think.
cos it makes me feel more foolish. i can never bear to hurt anyone.
so i choose to let u hurt me. but not e others... i cant stand it long.
give mii e basic respect will u. spare mii from all these 'slaps' on e face.
i am seriously embarrased...

No comments: