Monday, August 25, 2008

A day without you!!!

A day without you!!!




Today is Monday, thought that everyone Monday blue so the sales wont be so good.
But not so bad, still manage to get more than 300 bucks sales.
Jeremiah came and look for me in the afternoon, he says he too bored at home.
Hiaz... really dono how my day went by de.
I really hope to have many customers today, so as to divert my attention from thinkin of Dear.
Good that Jeremiah came down, at least time pass faster.

Now i am home and i am really very tired...
Dear not able to use his own phone in Malaysia there, so can only through Vincent de phone to contact Dear. Just now reach home, sent msg to Dear to tell him i reach home le.
Thats what Dear ask me to do, to report to him everyday when i reach home.
But i think 2moro i wont be doin tat ba. cos its still Vincent de phone. I dont think its very nice to
use his phone also. Need to pay extra overseas de ma. Thought Dear will buy a card there to contact me, so will be more convinient, can call him also. but he didnt... haiz... What is he doin there now ah? Sleep le ma?
Haiz... Just feel that there is something missing, dear have not sent mii home for 2 days le.

2moro is another day... goiing to school for the council meeting... but wat am i goin to do after e meeting... I need sleep... think i will go home ba...

No comments: