Monday, August 25, 2008

Pure love

Pure love



Too much thought for today.
Dear off to Ben house with Vincent in e evening today,
came with Vincent to my workplace today.
It is e last chance.
Last touch, Last kiss, Last look in his eyes, Last hug.
I am goin to miss him for almost 4 days.
Dear will be leaving for Malaysia with the guys.
I thought, really thought i dont mind a little space between us.
I thought i wont mind him not by my side for 4 days.

I am wrong, totally wrong.
I cant stop huggin him before he left,
after he left, my eyes gets so warmed that i realize i am crying.
I cant believe how much our love becomes.

On phone with dear after work, I feel happy to hear his voice.
When i told him i thought i had become dependent on him le.
dependent on him accompany work, sent mii home, hug mii before i went home.
Dear actually ask me back, dont i think it is a good thing that we both had become
dependent on each other.
I have a very deep thought on that.

When reach home, mom start to 'lecture' me about boyfriend top
ic.
About compatible, about future, about trustworthy.
Dear called me when i sms him about this.
When chatting, i realize and feel how much he treasure our relationship.
He is not only looking into our love, but also the acceptance of my parents.
He is worried, and i felt really sorry about it.
I really wanted him to know that it is not that he is not good, its just the acc
eptance of
my parents is different.

Dear, our love will prove it.
I will remember everything you say tonight, every messages and every bits of your thoughts.
Same as you, i cant imagine me loving another guy more like you in my life.
Thanks for the promises you made, I will keep it... keep it safe in my hea
rt.
whether we are meant for each other, time will prove it.
I love you love me.
Believe me, i really really feel your love.





Hope you enjoy your trip ahead.
Now i understand your feeling when u get angry when i told you i am goin for another camp le.
We had a far way to go from here.
Misses.

No comments: